Women’s Deep Sensual Embodiment – Movement & Expression
WOMEN’S DEEP SENSUAL EMBODIMENT – MOVEMENT & EXPRESSION with ANA LIZ CEREGATTI
SATURDAY, JANUARY 21ST | 4 – 6 PM | $35 EARLY BIRD, $45 DAY OF
Embody and expand your authentic Self through movement and creative expression.
Imagine what it would be like if:
- You felt confident and comfortable in your body
- You could rely on your inner wisdom and intuition to guide your choices
- You knew how to process your emotions and had the power to shift your energetic and mental states
- You understood your needs and boundaries and could communicate them clearly
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You feel insecure, unsafe, or distrusting of your body
- You often feel dull and low, or restless and anxious
- You often feel like you are too much or not enough
- You often experience self-doubt and/or self-judgment
- You feel self-conscious and worry about what other people think
- You have trouble separating thoughts from emotions
- You rely on other people’s opinions to make decisions about your life
- You feel alone and disconnected from other women
- You spend more time taking care of others than investing in yourself
- You feel like you are performing or putting up a front
- You have trouble opening up or placing healthy boundaries
- You find it hard to sit in stillness and rest
- You’ve done the work to understand your patterns, but aren’t sure what to do to transform them
The most important relationship of your life is the one you have with yourself. If you feel unsafe or uncomfortable in your own skin, this will affect how you position yourself in life and interact with others, negatively influencing your experiences and outcomes.
Women’s Deep Sensual Embodiment is for you if:
- You are interested in learning how to build and sustain a fulfilling relationship with your body and Self
- You want to know how to create more connection, intimacy, and presence
- You want to feel at ease, confident, and free in your body
- You want to feel more pleasure and make space for play
- You want to unleash your creativity
- You want to strengthen your intuition and harness your inner wisdom
- You want to feel more energized and vibrant
- You want to connect with other women seeking healing and personal progress
- You want to do the inner work in a fluid and artistic way that doesn’t feel heavy, pushy, or too “woo-woo”
- You want to let go of others’ expectations and bring forward your authentic Self
If you are doing the mental and intellectual work but ignoring your physical body, you will not experience the changes you seek. Let’s say you understand, intellectually, that you are functioning in a state of stress and anxiety. You can tell yourself all day to relax; your body will still be holding tension and signaling to your brain that you are unsafe, creating more stress and anxiety.
To create change, you need to address the tension in the body, understand what is causing it, and teach your brain new ways to relate with that that will create space rather than constriction.
Women’s Deep Sensual Embodiment will help you build and increase awareness of your body at the physical, emotional, and mental levels and allow you to identify places of tension, feel your emotions, release, and create new relationships with your subtleties and multitudes through movement and artistic expression.
*Bring a water bottle, notebook and pen, and dress comfortably in layers.
*For women only, trans-inclusive.
No prior dance or art experience is needed.
ABOUT ANA LIZ
Ana Liz is a Brazilian-born and Los Angeles-based Somatic Practitioner & Educator specializing in therapeutic Movement-Based Expressive Arts and Somatic Meditation and the founder of Embodied Creatures.
Ana has spent over 10 years deepening her studies of bodymind practices toward healing and personal and spiritual growth. She created Embodied Creatures to share her embodied wisdom authentically and experientially, rooting spirituality and personal development in the body and offering practices to support you beyond the cushion and therapy room. Ana’s deep guidance invites you back home to your body, so you can feel more connection, freedom, and pleasure, becoming empowered to take your well-being into your own hands.